Balanced diet and exercise are the most often employed methods for reducing weight. However, no matter how much you exercise or how well you eat, there are pockets of fat that refuse to disappear. There’s little you can do on your own in this case, but by working with a Waxahachie, TX bariatric surgeon, you may have access to cutting-edge fat removal technology, such as BodyTite. BodyTite is an advanced body contouring technology that targets regions with persistent pockets of fat resistant to exercise and nutrition. Here are common benefits of utilizing BodyTite.
1. Minimally invasive: Everyone desires a beautiful body shape, but few individuals are ready to have incisions in their bodies only to remove stubborn fat deposits. This is due to the numerous disadvantages of surgical treatments. BodyTite is less invasive, making it more practical for normal, working individuals who cannot afford to spend several weeks in the hospital or at home recovering from a cosmetic surgical operation.
2. Effective: BodyTite’s efficacy is one of its major advantages. You will notice significant changes immediately following the operation. Moreover, the outcomes will improve over time.
3. Comfortable and safe: BodyTite employs radio-frequency radiation, which is non-toxic to the body. Also, BodyTite has been authorized by the FDA, which means it is safe. You may feel mild adverse effects, but they quickly resolve on their own. The technique is relaxing, allowing you to rest and relax your entire body.
3. Versatility: BodyTite is also quite versatile, which is a huge advantage. The treatment, for example, may be used to remove fat from various locations, including the belly, hips, legs, and arms. In addition to eliminating resistant fat, the process tightens the skin, ensuring that the skin does not droop after the surgery.
4. Outpatient technique: BodyTite is an outpatient process that won’t take long. The technique typically takes two to three hours. However, because it is performed under oral sedation and local anesthesia, you may not be recommended to drive yourself home after the surgery.
An overview of BodyTire treatment
BodyTite is a non-surgical alternative to surgical liposuction for decreasing extra body fat. The heat from radiofrequency technology is used to tighten loose skin, reduce fat, and tone underlying tissue for improved body shapes and a smaller look. After applying heat to specific body locations, dead fat cells are naturally removed from the body via filtration mechanisms while the skin contracts in response. BodyTite targets the same extra fat sites on the body as surgical body sculpting methods. Additionally, BodyTite may be used to treat the belly, arms, thighs, knees, back, neck, and chest. Because the body gradually destroys dead fat cells, effects are visible two weeks following the surgery and last up to six months.
BodyTite treats the same regions as surgical fat removal but with a lower chance of scarring, making it an excellent solution for visible body areas. Though the benefits are not as quick as surgery, BodyTite permanently destroys fat cells, just as surgical procedures do. Moreover, BodyTite allows you to remove stubborn body fat and tighten loose skin without surgery’s dangers and adverse reactions. Call LoneStar Bariatrics to schedule your meeting today to learn more about the BodyTire treatment.